Julie I saw your first comment. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me google it. But I should never have told him I did it. Okay the Phoenix family is weird too. :-) Actually not, too. because Mike's family did not name him Lake or his sister Rainbow. :-)
6 comments:
I heard Rainbow Trout is gay. No really!
HA HA RAinbow - I get it mister!
I always like to see what my comment was on these old posts lol
There was the whole Phoenix family, River, Joaquin (his name used to be Leaf)
Julie I saw your first comment. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me google it. But I should never have told him I did it. Okay the Phoenix family is weird too. :-) Actually not, too. because Mike's family did not name him Lake or his sister Rainbow. :-)
Go to the archives any time. I hadn't found you then and there is gold in them thar hills.
Rick is a challenge but he will keep you young laughing.
Patti you are so nice to me. Thank you.
Post a Comment