Go Go Go!!!!!
Good one.
If there were nothing but collard greens and okra in the frig I could lose a lot of weight.
Me too Mike , but I heard ham, cheese, ice cream, chicken and Popsicles so I'd be fine.
Aww crap, now I am hungry. Gee thanks:))
I'm always hungry Patti. :-)
Isn't that neat! She has a bunch more but most of them are religious.
This is just too funny. Ladies gots lots of skills.
I loved it because it told a true story about us. At the fridge again tells about all of us. LOL Have a great time going to your fridge again Peg.Cruisin Paul
Susan I thought so too. The faces she made in the bottom right were funny to me. But to do this in harmony was pretty awesome
Oh, mercy!
That was so cute
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Go Go Go!!!!!
Good one.
If there were nothing but collard greens and okra in the frig I could lose a lot of weight.
Me too Mike , but I heard ham, cheese, ice cream, chicken and Popsicles so I'd be fine.
Aww crap, now I am hungry. Gee thanks:))
I'm always hungry Patti. :-)
Isn't that neat! She has a bunch more but most of them are religious.
This is just too funny. Ladies gots lots of skills.
I loved it because it told a true story about us. At the fridge again tells about all of us. LOL Have a great time going to your fridge again Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Susan I thought so too. The faces she made in the bottom right were funny to me. But to do this in harmony was pretty awesome
Oh, mercy!
That was so cute
Post a Comment