Tuesday, August 25, 2020

So damn sick of this!

Broken Blogger Logo

Whoops, that's an error.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Try refreshing the page to see if things are back in order.

This is what i get when I comment on everyone's blog. I can comment on a handful only. I am certain those will bite the dust too.  No refreshing will help! I even cleaned cache etc. To no avail. I quit.

8 comments:

Olga said...

i have been getting the sudden disappearance of comments and I notice improved rarely is with writing platforms particularly.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I'm distressed FOR you even though I don't don't seem to have those issues when I post comments. I post them with a goggle account identity and a Foxfire browser, if that helps.

Mike said...

I think you are one of the bloggers that I don't get an email notification on when you comment. I think. I know Bilbo is one for sure. So there is something about the account you use for Blogger. I never did sign up for Google Plus so I never had to deal with changing things around and then changing them back.

Ami said...

I don't get an email notification when you comment, either, and I do for most of my commenters.
But I love my commenters and most of the comments they leave. So I'm sad if you can't comment. Not that I've had a lot to say lately.

Mr. Shife said...

I think there are gremlins or ghosts in the machine as Google transitioned from the old template to this new one. At least that is the story I am going with. Half of the comments I get don't show up in my email and I go look for them in blogger dashboard. Hope things get fixed for you.

Arkansas Patti said...

I do have one Wordpress blog I visit that like Jean, I have to post a comment from my Google account. But that is the only one. I thought it might be because I went back with Legacy Blogger after trying new blogger. Hope you can find an answer. Frustrating.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

To all - Yes I tried the new one but I liked the old one because that is what I was used to so I reverted back.
These things have been going on a lot and now the group of people I read has gotten larger that I can not leave comments. I have always had issues with wp. they ask me to sign in and tell me it's wrong. i look up my list and it's not wrong. So to appease I make a new password and right it down. Then WP says that is wrong. So I don't even try if you are on WP anymore. I give up. Looks like I am about to do the same here at blogger.

Julie H said...

I can see yours on my blog but I don't get the emails anymore. You're broken lol