Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Random Tuesday 'Stuff'

Hi Kids.
I have been swamped with work.
So odd.
Ever since Gary left we are busier than ever.
Hmm.....we felt his crazy witchy girlfriend was toxic but did it rub off on him and us? He left, business went back through the roof.

The dog is asleep at my feet, it's raining, it feels like fall as I suck down my 3rd cup of coffee and it's only 9:30a.

A great many things are happening here and when I begin to write them it sounds so odd. How will it be perceived? Why do I give a shit?
But even without any of that b.s. I can't seem to get it down on paper per se.

So between being very busy and not being able to write any of this shit down clearly, I am at a loss. Maybe after vacation, I will have a clearer head.
Yea, I laughed as I typed that too.
Perhaps the words will come in the next few days. I keep trying that is for sure.

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite memes of late.




This one made me laugh out loud. I had to send this to a few folks. 
Yep, I'm doing ya'll a public service.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

15 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

You better watch that coffee. You might want even more. LOL Yes I think you need a vacation and so do I. I've been trying to get Mary Lou to go and guess what? She took my daughter and the two of them went for three days in Sarnia. I'm by myself. Oh well. See ya Peggy.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Well that wasn't nice. You asked her to go on vacation and she went without you. :-) Well I hope you enjoy the quiet time at home. I thought Sarnia was a wee bit of a town. I apparently am wrong if someone went there as a destination.
Enjoy, eat ice cream out of the cartoon, watch all the tv you want and don't clean up until the day she is arriving home. :-)

Mike said...

So I'm doing a public service?! I didn't know that!

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I love your memes! Especially the one about downsizing and the one about drinking a full bottle.

We all go through writing slumps when what we want to say doesn't come out right no matter how hard we try, but worse yet is when we publish something we thought we had right but it's taken wrong and it that makes you want to give up blogging. Happens to me occasionally proving I must be lying when I say I write for myself. LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes Mike it seems that way.😊

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, thx you get it. I will get it down, because I have to. Or I'll just send you an email and bore the shit out of you😝

Julie H said...

I could so go for another cup of coffee but I'm not a member of the weird coffee club here at work lol.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - I AM the weird coffee club at work. :-)

Ami said...

Writing helps me function in a more or less sane fashion. I have to get stuff written down or I am spiritually constipated. :-D

Abby said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at ALL the memes!
It feels like fall here too, and I'm also ready for a vacation. I'll just have to live vicariously through you for the time being. Have fun for us both!

Linda d said...

#2 It made me fill my office with a huge hackle.

So I have resting bitch face and a hackle. All I need now is a broooooom.

Annsterw said...

Those memes were all hillarious! Thanks for the much needed chuckle! I LIVE off of coffee everyday - it is an issue for me! LOL!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Linda, now who ever told you that you have resting bitch face? Come on now.

Ann, they cracked me up too especially the last one. I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee as I type this. A keurig makes you drink far more coffee than normal....I think. :-)

Olga said...

So funny, Although some are a bit too close to truth.

RO said...

I'm giggling with glee because I can relate to a couple of these.(lol) Hugs...RO