I would like to share something with you.
This is a fiberglass shower pan.
See the area on the ledge where a square has been cleaned? See it's white?
Rick took that soap film and dirt off with a razor scraper right there.
Yes, this is just filthy. These folks really don't need to have this done.
They just need to clean it once in a while.
After it was cleaned the owner saw it and was shocked.
I mean seriously people clean your bathroom.
How does one feel clean in this?
The homeowner still wanted it done because in her mind it would be sealed. Rick told her that she will still need to clean it regularly. But she didn't care. Okay then. This person is a lawyer. I suggest she get a cleaning person. I'd tell you where she was a lawyer only to show you she can afford it. But I can't do that for the obvious reasons.
Wanna guess how long this stays nice and clean?
The good thing about this stuff? Every time I feel like I am living in squalor because I haven't done this or that, I see these from Rick.
Makes me feel a lot better about myself and my housecleaning skills.
She said like June Cleaver 😁


10 comments:
LOL I guess you don't need to see my shower! What is your trick??? I clean and clean and still have that film (Not as bad)!!! Even the enclosure (silver part) - I use bleach and everything else and still looks awful.
April - see your email for the tips
I think it's certain cleaning products that make people think you're cleaning stuff but you're not. A house a friend bought had a kitchen floor they thought was brown but after stripping the wax off it turned out to be a green floor with layers of wax build up.
You and Rick must see some nasty stuff! I want to take a shower and wash that photo off of me!!!
Don't people realize that one cannot clean one thing without getting something else dirty? It doesn't occur to them to clean the tub or the washing machine or the dishwasher. That shower was pretty darn gross, and if she could afford to have someone come in and clean, I hope she does it. I have found that those Mr. Clean magic sponge things are great for getting soap scum off the shower floor. And you can push them around with your foot while still in the shower. But I have never tried it out on abuild up like that.
Yuck! Although with all these people living here and being on the edge of having to have our leech lines and septic redone our tub is less than stellar.
But you can't see the pattern in the floor with all the dirt gone!
I'm amazed that people like lawyers are probably the dirtiest ones. My wife & I clean & clean but the dust is still around but we do not like a dirty shower at all. See ya Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Julie, everyones is less than stellar. Who the hell has stellar? But this was gross with no excuse. Just rich and lazy.
Paul - hey dust is in the air. Not much you can do.
Just gross!
Post a Comment