This post was about having all my fitting's on the dress for my step-daughters wedding. I still have the dress,
The stepdaughter no longer has the husband.
Yep, it's been less than 5 years.
I was recently told by a friend that she was reminded of this post when she was being fitted for her mother of the bride dress and she prayed this woman was not going to fondle her breasts with her cold hands as she did mine. So since it was fresh in my mind I thought I'd repost for the newbies while I am gone today.
So here you go.
Girl Angst - Men look away
Here is the final product of the dress.
Not sure either of these shows it well. don't have any photos. I make every attempt to avoid the camera at all costs.


7 comments:
First of all, the dress looks good on you! The matching tie part of the wedding rules? That older post was really funny. Such a lot of work for one day's event. Frankly, I don't see the point of those carefully choreographed weddings. Seems like an awfully stressful way to start off married life.
Enjoy the mountains and the water!!
Look at you two all gussied up! Thanks for sharing the dress that lasted longer than the husband...
Have a great time on vacation, I'm off to read the throwback!
Huh.
I was today years old before I'd ever heard of a cutlet one wears in a bra.
The whole coordinated wedding planned to the last detail like 'what color shall we order the toothpicks in' just makes me crazy. I can't imagine spending that much time, energy and MONEY for a ceremony that has very little to do with anything. Marriage, at least from my viewpoint, is a great thing. But weddings? Not really.
However, you and the big guy looked very nice on that day, and until I read your post, I wouldn't have known you had any foreign objects concealed in your bra.
Wow, what a beautiful woman is in that Photo. That man looks good also but the woman with him is a beauty.
See ya Peg, I mean Margaret.
Cruisin Paul
Thanks for the refresher trip back to chicken cutlets on google images.
Oh you look lovely. That color looks good on you and the fit great. Lovely picture of the two of you.
What in the heck Peggy? You're absolutely pretty in purple, and you need to be taking more pictures a lot more often. You're quite stunning! I avoid pictures and often tell people I'm in the Witness Protection Program so they stay away.(lol) Hugs and Happy Wednesday to you! RO
Post a Comment