Wednesday, August 1, 2018

People

Okay, I know Mercury is in retrograde but my goodness that means communications are off. Computers, phones, etc.
People are the ones off this week.
This is how I feel. Been another one of those mornings.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

8 comments:

Mike said...

Great meme!

Ami said...

Haha, I stole this one!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ami - good! enjoy

BootsandBraids said...

OMG! ROFLMAO! "Ew people" just killed me.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Maybe you need t open a branch office out on your deck.

Abby said...

OH, Mercury is in retrograde! Of course. I was starting to think it was me...

RO said...

Such a perfect message, and I'll bet quite a few of us have felt this way on occasion!(lol) Hugs and Happy Thursday! RO

Julie H said...

That's how I feel when I go to work. Ew Berkeley mom is talking again.