Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Blonde moments by Brunettes

We interrupt this program to bring you another blonde moment by Peg.

I do crack myself up. Hey if I don't laugh at myself and join all those laughing at me I'd just cry. I choose to laugh. This just took place.

I wear a wireless headset while at my desk. 
I prefer the model that goes over my head.
I walked Izzy at lunch as I do and did not realize until I saw someone I knew and they asked me if I was on the phone. 
I was thinking, "Gee I'm not holding a phone what a dumb question."  
Then she pointed to my ear and I realized I was still wearing my damn headset. It's been a full 40 minutes I have been walking Izzy. OMG.
How many other people pointed and giggled at me that I've seen?
Another blonde moment brought to you by this crazy brunette.

9 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

At least you weren't looking for the eye glasses parked on the top of your head. LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, ah, that made me laugh. I have a lot of blonde moments don't I?

Cruisin Paul said...

I love blonds........and brunettes..........and redheads......and even those that are bald just like me. I love it when people can laugh at themselves. It makes you normal like me. LOL

See ya Peggy.

Cruisin Paul

Mike said...

Think of the time you saved getting up and sitting back down.

Annsterw said...

LOL Peggy!!! I used to do that everyday at work!!! Now we have these really large headsets that totally cover our ears and you cant forget you have them on since you can't hear a thing with them on your head. HA! I have a lot of blonde moments though! HA

Linda d said...

You were just using it to hold your hair back woman! My readers are a permanent headband.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ann - you haven't been around a long time. I had a doozy when I thought my husband had cleaned the back windows of the car so damn well. Then at the stop sign I realized the top was down on the convertible. That one still cracks me up. I laughed when I realized and the woman walking her dog across the street heard me and looked at me like I was nuts. I am, it was okay!

Linda - OMG when you said your readers I immediately thought your blog readers and I went, "HUH?" God, I am an idiot of late. I know you meant your glasses/readers. I need a vacation. 2 more days!

Julie H said...

My favorite is opening up the microwave to find something you put in there hours ago.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ha Ha Julie, yes I've done that!!