Funny, funny, funny Peggy. See ya.Cruisin Paul
Whahahahaha!!!
Raising your peepee is only considered poor etiquette if one makes woowoo noises while waving it around.Or so I've been told.
Ami, well good to know. :-)
Maybe that's the new signal for guys. If your pinkie is raised, so is your pee pee.
I think Rick hears what he wants to hear, maybe.
Olga, well that is true of all men. But now he is adding hearing loss as he gets older so it's a double whammy. :-)
... well in public, I suppose. HA!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Funny, funny, funny Peggy. See ya.
Cruisin Paul
Whahahahaha!!!
Raising your peepee is only considered poor etiquette if one makes woowoo noises while waving it around.
Or so I've been told.
Ami, well good to know. :-)
Maybe that's the new signal for guys. If your pinkie is raised, so is your pee pee.
I think Rick hears what he wants to hear, maybe.
Olga, well that is true of all men. But now he is adding hearing loss as he gets older so it's a double whammy. :-)
... well in public, I suppose. HA!
Post a Comment