How did I miss this one? Anyway, I think I would have departed also. The next thing they may have done was bring out the bowl for the keys.
That is pretty funny. I really liked the part about a stay at home something too.
OMGGG I hate people who don't have boundaries. And are totally mystified when they discover that other people do have them.I also don't like stupid people. And have no wish to see any of my neighbors naked.Sheesh. Crazy people.
Ha, I would have left, too. But I admit to being mildly disappointed that we still don't know the answer to the boob question.
Ami, does anyone like stupid people. Oh wait, they elected the leader of their pack for president didn't they?Abby - I know!! Inquiring minds want to know.Mike- oh I have heard they do that too. :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How did I miss this one? Anyway, I think I would have departed also. The next thing they may have done was bring out the bowl for the keys.
That is pretty funny. I really liked the part about a stay at home something too.
OMGGG I hate people who don't have boundaries. And are totally mystified when they discover that other people do have them.
I also don't like stupid people. And have no wish to see any of my neighbors naked.
Sheesh. Crazy people.
Ha, I would have left, too. But I admit to being mildly disappointed that we still don't know the answer to the boob question.
Ami, does anyone like stupid people. Oh wait, they elected the leader of their pack for president didn't they?
Abby - I know!! Inquiring minds want to know.
Mike- oh I have heard they do that too. :-)
Post a Comment