Monday, July 9, 2018

Flashback week

I'm being blog lazy.
I am moving at 100mph it feels right now.
So not much time to write.

I am taking a lunch break and doing something for me right now.
As I mentioned on Friday I am leaving midweek.
So I am going to pull out old posts for a flashback week.

I have so many new faces I thought you may not have seen these.
To those that did - see you next week when I return with tales to tell of my survival up north.

I was reading Linda's blog post about hearing and it reminded me of this story at a concert.
Click the link above and it will take you there. 

7 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

Where ever you are going Peg, Rest and enjoy yourself. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Julie H said...

Is it wrong that I look for my comment lol. I've been reading you for a long time :)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

thank you Julie.😁

Mike said...

I'm with Julie. I did it too.

Abby said...

Good idea for us newbies! I'll be walking down your memory lane. I learned something new already - you're afraid of cats.
And wow, your trip north sound like a biggie. Great of you to take one for the team like that. I hope everything goes smoothly!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, thank you :-)

Olga said...

I grew up with a deaf cousin. Sad to lose a skill like that. But I really think it is
great that you both learned ASL and used it so well.