Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cartoons

These are a few things that have made me smile this week.
I can relate to them all.


Image may contain: text

Alright, this would never happen at my house.
But I do wonder if our recycle man thinks we need an intervention.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

This is scarily true.
Image may contain: text

Good one huh? Or should I say, Pretty Good!

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Okay, this made me realize I married the right man.
He would choose cheese. I would choose chocolate.
I would never have to share. 😀

Image may contain: text

I have a strong disdain for religion. I think this puts my feelings into perspective.

 No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

10 comments:

Olga said...

They are all good, but that last one got me laughing out loud for a long time.

Mike said...

The spiritual person is right.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Me too Olga!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, of course

LL Cool Joe said...

What about a religious person who is spiritual? ;)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

LL - haven't met one of those yet. :-)

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You've got some good ones here. Especially like the spiritual meme and the one about remaining sane.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean I LOVE the remaining sane. Hence why I watch Leave it To Beaver. I laugh at the ridiculous way June behaves and the sweet naiveté of The Beaver. :-) so much better than treason, hookers, liars and thieves.

Cruisin Paul said...

I like the wine one even though I don't drink. See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul

Julie H said...

Love the spiritual one, might have to borrow it ;)