Saturday, March 24, 2018

We Jumped on Izzy's Wagon

Alright, Rick went and did it.

He saw Izzy's great success with her hemp chews that he had to get some human hemp capsules.

We watched a documentary that Dr. Sunjay Gupta did on CNN that was several weeks long. It was all about hemp oil, capsules, and tinctures. This one group of brothers developed something they called Charlotte's Web to aid Charlotte who had constant seizures.

Her family moved to Colorado with all their belongings and no job. They meet with these men and they gave her the oil. She took it and her seizures were reduced to finally they stopped altogether. Then the documentary follows others who have different ailments and how this all helped them.

So we googled this group and found they sold these for we mere mortals with aches, pains and sleep issues. Rick ordered a bottle and it was amazing.
He takes one in the morning and one at night. Sometimes he forgets his nighttime capsule and he still feels fine. He is no longer constantly bitching about his shoulder, he sleeps through the night without waking every hour or two.
He has been raving for me to start taking these.

For me, it's my hip and knees. After that fall down my steps, things have gotten worse.  So I ordered some for me. They won't get here until next week. I could just take his, but I decided to just wait for my own.

I imagine we will all be feeling wonderful in a few weeks.
Give me a week and see if I am dancing with Izzy and Rick. If these work for me I will be so thrilled. Too bad they can't fix my hearing right? ....tee hee

12 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

I no longer dance because of my stroke which I had when I was 27 years of age. I'll tell you the story about me later but I had seizures and I have medication today controlling them. Hearing? What did you say? Ha,ha,ha. See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I saw a show on seizures and cannabis. How could anyone but the big phama companies find fault with the success people are having? I wish they'd speed up the studies on cannabis and regulate its quality and sales better but there is enough information already to prove it's deserves a place in healthcare.

Mike said...

Is it CBD or THC? Some Parkinsons people I know tried the CBD and said it didn't work for them. I'm sure everyone reacts differently just like regular meds.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Just cannabinoids, or CBD. We are not getting high. No THC.

Barb said...

Thc doesn't automatically make you high. I may never live anywhere else on account of legal pot.best thing I ever did for my arthritis pain, but in my case I need the thx at night!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hmmm...THC is exactly what does make you high though. So that is an interesting statement. Hemp capsules or cbd are a sleep aid. Rick took 2 when he started for his arthrtis but he was too sleepy, so went to one. It worked. 
It also says on the battle but it is a sleep aid.


Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I meant, bottle. Typing on cell phone. Wish it were legal here...soon I hope

Julie H said...

Interesting. I wish my friend's husband would try this he is pretty much completely disabled and can't do hardly anything.

RO said...

I've always had a little bit of a crush on Dr. Sanjay. Not only is he gorgeous, but he always seems to know what he's talking about. I hate that you've been suffering and can't wait to hear if you're up to Zumba in the coming weeks!(lol) Hugs...RO

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could get a hold of a bottle of those capsules, perhaps I'd find out what it's like to finally get some proper sleep again!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lon, www.cwhemp.com
Sleep tight.😴

Anonymous said...

Thanks Margaret!