Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mansplaining.

A couple of Updates

You all remember the nut job who turned on her water without the overflow plate stating we told her to put it on after 24 hrs but not that it was mandatory?
Well....now Rick tells everyone it is mandatory as do I.

This woman yesterday said to Rick, "Are you speaking to me like this because I am female? Would you tell a man this? This is most certainly common sense."
(good point) Rick said she turned from sweet to lion in a snap after he said this.

He said, "No ma'am. I am telling you this because another person told me I should have said it was mandatory because she did not put it on and water went down to her 1st floor and her ceiling drywall came crumbling down."

Rick said after he told her this she laughed so hard he couldn't believe it.
She said, "what an idiot. I apologize to you I thought you were mansplaining to me. Smart women hate mansplaining you know"  
Oh, he knows. 
If that other woman takes us to court I may have to ask this woman to be a witness.

Izzy is doing better mobility wise already. They said it would take 2 weeks before enough was in her system. I hope this only gets better for her.
It could also just be she has Lyme again so we are just waiting on her tests to come back.

We are 20degrees colder than normal and I am about done with this cold.
Last night on my last walk with Izzy I was wearing so many clothes I could barely get my coat closed. I've had enough.

I understand my hometown has 191.5 inches of snow so far this winter.
I spoke to a friend up there and she said she is so sick of the snow but at this point what is another 9.5 inches so they can break the record.

Oh, my! We so don't think alike, I wouldn't give a rats ass about the record. 
I would just want it gone!

8 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

People are so unpredictable, aren't they. Glad Rick ran into one customer with a sense of humor who understood the truth when she heard it.

Glad Izzy is dong better. Does she have the munchies?

We are too cold for this time of the year too. I hate it! We're supposed to hit 40 on the first day of spring, a regular heat wave!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, enjoy your heat wave. Get out your bikini.😎

Anonymous said...

What we wouldn't do for some of your snow. We have been in drought conditions for months and no end in sight. We are in the 70's...plenty warm

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lana, I am so sorry. We have only had 3 inches of snow.That snow total is where my parents, live up north on Lake Erie. Maybe April showers will help you guys out!

Mike said...

70's here today but back to the 50's tomorrow. The 70's should be getting to you soon.

Mike said...

Update - Back to the 40's today.

Olga said...

I agree. iI would not root for a broken record for snowfall! It's 43 degrees here in FL this morning. People start wearing winter coats when it hits 60's here so you can imagine the suffering going on now! But there is no snow at least.

Good to hear Izzy is rallying bit by bit. I hope the Lyme disease is not recurring. Nasty stuff.

Julie H said...

My friend that moved to Connecticut has a photo album on Facebook titles Storms with Names or something like that. It's just another one every other day it seems!