Everyone was home and the federal gov't was closed here in the DC Metro area on Wednesday due to the storm. Since most people work in gov't here everyone was home Wednesday, kids and their parents.
Every business was closed except us I swear.
We still worked. Rick got to his 2nd job and the whole family was home. Mom, Dad, 4 kids.
He said they all were in the PJ's and it was loud like on a Saturday morning. (it was at 11am)
While Rick was working in their bathroom he got wind of the breakfast this man was making for his family.
He heard the Dad yell, Pancakes?
The kids yelled back. YES!
Want the whole shebang? YES!
Rick said he wondered what the whole shebang was but soon he smelled the whole shebang.
Rick text me and said, "This man is killing me. They are having eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes. I can smell it all and he just came in and offered me some water. I wanted to tell him, "No, but that breakfast would be great"
Rick said as soon as he was done he went to his truck and grabbed his sandwich and devoured it. But now what he really wants is pancakes and bacon.
Guess what he is having for breakfast on Saturday?
5 comments:
Nothing is worse than smelling those good things and not be able to eat them! I hope he charges them extra for the torture treatment.
Jean, he said they were F-15 pilots. I think that is the right number. Both he and his wife. There were photos all over and he talked to Rick about a couple of them. He had some with Pres. Obama. He was an interesting man, just not nice enough to share the "whole shebang" :-)
He offered him some water, gee, how generous!
Wow I thought you were going to say he made him a plate. How rude lol
No, Julie he did not give him a plate. Last night Rick said he was craving pancakes. He can't eat a big breakfast and do his job so he is working tomorrow (Sat) so I told him Sunday morning he can have his pancakes. Silly boy.
Post a Comment