Friday, July 8, 2016

Wedding Singers



I'm sure he was there as a guest/relative. But it'd be pretty cool if Jon sang at my party. He looks good gray, however, he needs to eat some pasta. He looks too skinny to me. Ah, spoken like a nice Italian Grandma.

I doubt I'll be around much with the people coming and all I have yet to do.
See you all after the 16th when they leave. :-)

4 comments:

Julie H said...

OMG 8 days! Good luck. Hope you don't kill anyone.

Mike said...

I think she sounded better than he did.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - agreed. You may read about me in the papers. Uninvited guests are killed by crazy woman.

Mike - I didn't like either. I don't think this was in his key and he was straining.

Barbara said...

Good luck. Find happiness where you can!