How long are they staying??
8 F'ing days!!
I would be losing my mind. But no one stays here except my father in law, once a year.Your name will be on the short list for sainthood this year, I think. :)
Do you actually know these people? Or are they Airbnb people at the wrong house?
You are half way through. Doesn't sound like much but a lot better than just starting.
Thank you all for the encouragement. If I am not on the news it will be a successful week.I don't look good in orange so I have to remember that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How long are they staying??
8 F'ing days!!
I would be losing my mind.
But no one stays here except my father in law, once a year.
Your name will be on the short list for sainthood this year, I think. :)
Do you actually know these people? Or are they Airbnb people at the wrong house?
You are half way through. Doesn't sound like much but a lot better than just starting.
Thank you all for the encouragement. If I am not on the news it will be a successful week.
I don't look good in orange so I have to remember that.
Post a Comment