Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 3


We were informed after dinner last evening that today they will not be here all day.
Another wonderful day of playing tourists in the city.
They will also be having dinner in the city with a relative.
This is Rick and Peg. (in our minds)


The reality is more like this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another day with no homicides in the books!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Exactly Brian - hence why the fun updates.
Oh the ugly I will fill you all in later. :-)

alessandra said...

Lol! I wanted to say give it time, but I don't want to spoil it for you. :D

Mike said...

Put them to work. Have Rick teach them glazing.

Julie H said...

wohooo

April said...

I can't wait to read about this week!!!

Barbara said...

You can do this... you can do this... just keep repeating between each sip of wine.