I'm not much of a joiner but I belong to that group!
Hahaha... good ones!
I once gave a gal at work a box full of bubble wrap as a birthday gift. She knew what the gift was. No one else did.
Mike - I too got it once as a gift from rick. I LOVE bubble wrap!!
Cora - number 1 is too true!
BELONG to that group? Hell, I'm the PRESIDENT of it!
Well Mr. President I'll be your VP
love them!
Oh Mariah will be very cross with you, she doesn't like anyone mentioning her age! :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahaha... good ones!
I once gave a gal at work a box full of bubble wrap as a birthday gift. She knew what the gift was. No one else did.
Mike - I too got it once as a gift from rick. I LOVE bubble wrap!!
Cora - number 1 is too true!
BELONG to that group? Hell, I'm the PRESIDENT of it!
Well Mr. President I'll be your VP
love them!
Oh Mariah will be very cross with you, she doesn't like anyone mentioning her age! :D
Post a Comment