Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break

This week at Izzy the Wonder Dog's favorite place they celebrated spring break.
At Dogtopia they had the whole scene for the dogs, the lei's, the water, the sand.
In other words, the dogs at doggy day care had a ball on spring break.
Hopefully she didn't get all drunk and act like a slut on her spring break.

Look who had her picture taken while there?

How the hell did they get her to smile? I pick up my camera and she will do all possible to take it out of my hand or hide. I asked if they offered her food and they said no.
Ouch. My own dog behaves for others but not me.

Rick and I need spring break come to think of it.
But I'll be a slut.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

How weird. I've been trying to get on here and if I type the URL I can, but I can't get here through blogger.

Oh geez.

I think I need dogtopia! Or margaritatopia!

ha!

Cute pictures! Love the lei!

leiei?

lay?

Ummm...

Flower necklace!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yep lei.If you know where Margaritatopia is I'll met you there!! STAT.

I think blogger is going nuts.
Some no longer have their readers and that wasn't to go away until July. I can't get on some sites as well. Aargh!!

Mike said...

Blogger? Acting up? No way!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I know. How can that be Mike?

Ms. A said...

Don't feel too bad, my kids were the same way!

Julie H said...

Have you heard of that site called Freely? It's like Google Reader, works great.

I LOVE the picture of her smiling haha. Just like kids, always act better for someone else.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Why no I haven't heard of Freely.
I will check this out.
THX

Bilbo said...

Izzy looks like I do at the end of the day on Friday!

a.k.a. Quintina said...

She was smiling like me and my 130 children at 3:23 this afternoon. TGIF and TGISP (the sp stands Spring Break in case you had not figured that out. LOL.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yeah Tina. Enjoy your spring break...wish i got one!!
Im green with envy

Anonymous said...

So cute, Peg!