Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring!

What were you doing at 7:30am?
Perhaps you were following a dog around so she could find a good place UNDER the snow so she could pee?
(Yes, you're correct these aren't great photos - they were taken from a cell phone)

Beautiful Spring Day isn't it? I'm fuckin' giddy.
 I don't wanna go in Mom, I'm happy, happy, happy.
 Look a stick, I love sticks. I can't hear you. Nope not going inside. Can't hear a thing!
I got a stick.


16 comments:

Arnebya said...

I want to believe spring is coming, but...(last year, do you remember that we had a string of 80 degree days during the week of March 11?) I try not to complain, but dammit I'm very near complaining.

Ms. A said...

At 7:30 this morning, I was asleep... and that's what I'd like to be doing right now.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Arnebya - well i do enough complaining for everyone. I normally like cold over hot any day of the week but this year has killed me. It seems like 2 winters long. also now that they found my thryoid issues I am not dealing well with cold. So I bitch, therefore I blog. But you are right - who wants 80degrees in March? (except if on vacation in the caribbean)

Cora - go back to bed!

Mike said...

Snow and sticks. That's Stella too.

mamahasspoken said...

At 7:30 this morning I was finishing what I needed to do before I leave for work. Thank goodness I can open a door and let the dogs out to do their business before I go!
As for the snow, we had it yesterday but it didn't do much in that I still worked today.
Waste of a good snow.....

flask said...

i KNOW you're not wild about weather as i enjoy it, but that looks like sweet weather to me.

as i type this i am looking up at the sky, waiting for the snow to start. if i get lucky this time tomorrow there will be 18 inches of freshies.

yeah.

baby.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

flask - i hope you got your 18 inches. :-) I used to ski but after my 4th back surgery it is not something I can do. I get your love of it. I had it - it left me.

Bilbo said...

You'll be grousing about the heat in a few weeks, Peg. Just go ahead and chase a few sticks and you'll be fine.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo - seriously you have been slinging some real digs at me lately. So now I'm a dog?

Julie H said...

I was following the dog around at 7 am but thankfully it wasn't in that nasty white stuff.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh sure you California girl Julie -rub it in.

Lizbeth said...

I want to find that groundhog and beat it with that stick.....

a.k.a. Quintina said...

Great pictures of Izzy. As to Lizbeth beating the groundhog with the stick, well , I would like to beat the person who decides whether or not to cancel school. We get off for anticipated ice that doesn't happen and then are forced to go in when the roads are covered and everyone knows Virginians lose their mind in the snow.(Unlike this Ohioan gal.) I could handle it, I just wanteed the day off. ;)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Get in line Lizbeth!!!!

Sorry Tina you didnt get off but if it makes you feel any better i didn't get off either. :-)

Jenny said...

I think they were good photos. I'm always surprised how well the cells work!

And the snow made me shiver!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jen that snow made me shiver too.
Mother nature has forgotten it is spring here in the mid atlantic.