This Sunday EVERYBODY is Irish whither the want to or not. I'll make sure to lift a pint of green beer in your name ;o)
LOL I'm doing a 10k run tomorrow morning and got some St. Patty's stuff to wear and a corn beef and cabbage dinner at night. Should be fun!
Bonnie - yes I am meditterean irish on Sunday. :-)Julie - have a great time!!
The only green I'm interested in, is a margarita... and even that is looking doubtful. *sigh
Bagpiper at O'Learys tomorrow at 3 O'clock.
Mike - I'm there!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This Sunday EVERYBODY is Irish whither the want to or not.
I'll make sure to lift a pint of green beer in your name ;o)
LOL I'm doing a 10k run tomorrow morning and got some St. Patty's stuff to wear and a corn beef and cabbage dinner at night. Should be fun!
Bonnie - yes I am meditterean irish on Sunday. :-)
Julie - have a great time!!
The only green I'm interested in, is a margarita... and even that is looking doubtful. *sigh
Bagpiper at O'Learys tomorrow at 3 O'clock.
Mike - I'm there!
Post a Comment