Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Found The Rat Bastard

I told you if I got those relatives on it they would whack him!

So take that Puxentawney Phil and your early spring!
 
 

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hoping Rick and Izzy are both feeling better today. It's supposed to start to get warmed this week! Fingers crossed!

Mike said...

Are you sure he's just not taking a nap with his own gun?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carolyn, Izzy is doing great. Rick not so much. My fingers and toes are crossed for warmer and no snow.

Mike - ah, shit I was hoping that was proof the little MF was dead. He better not be napping with his gun.

mamahasspoken said...

In this area, when it gets warmer, one will be seeing those rodents dead on the country roads everywhere.
Who knows, maybe one will be due to me getting my revenge ;o)

Ms. A said...

Hahaha!