Thursday, March 21, 2013

Talent

My blogger buddy Jenny over at Off On My Tangent has an etsy shop.
She does some fun paintings, words on wood.
Here are a couple that she recently sent me.
So go on ....click her links and check her out.

Not only is she talented but she's got a heart as big as can possibly be.
And her blog is funny too. So there ya go.

Here are a couple that she sent me.
I love 'em.


I seemed to have cut off the one on the bottom.  Typical.
It says "do until you can"

All you talented people make me green with envy.
I still haven't found a talent.
So I guess I'll just continue to "do until I can"

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you like them!

And I want you to quit selling yourself short!

You are a wonderful writer, photographer, friend, conversationalist, compassionate heart!

Geez.

Remember.

Talent doesn't have to be a tangible thing. It can be in the way you make people feel, silly girl!

Ms. A said...

I haven't found my talent, either. I think Jenny took my share!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Cora, what are you talking about? You're a great photographer and mom for two things. I can't do anything. Rick tokd me i was a gold medal ball buster. So i guess thats somethin' :-)
I mean gold medal.....