I dislike the program Wheel of Fortune. I have a great dislike for the host Sajak.
He seems so slimy and Donald Trump like .....ooooh ick.
And the contestants seem a little too damn excited for the letter M.
I haven't watched this show since moving from my parents home.
But of late my husband has taken to watching it. I ridicule him and it does nothing. He just laughs. He still watches it and it rolls into Jeopardy.
The last two evenings as I am cleaning up the dishes I hear the dumb contestants go on and on about their lives. When a question is ask to tell us about yourself you always here the same thing. "I am married to a fantastic father and husband" I have 4 terrific and smart children" I am married to the most awesome man in the world." "I am married to a beautiful wife." (really I'll be the judge of that is what i'm thinking)
No shit those things were uttered on televison last nite on this insipid show.
Last night was the last straw for me....the damn awesome man and terrific perfect kids.
I turned to rick and said, "I would give anything to hear a contestant say, "I'm married to dip shit and we have had 3 kids in 3 years who most days drive me bat shit crazy. If I win this money Pat I'm going on a vacation - ALONE!"
Yes, something to that effect is what I want to hear just once damn it.
They are all so sugary sweet and fake it drives me bonkers.
The only thing worse is Sajak's "banter" with them. My God he creeps me out.
And then the lady with the smart kids can't figure out a puzzle with all the letters but 2.
Apparently her children are adopted or they just appear smart to mom because she is so clueless.
Rick is laughing at how utterly stupid she appears to be. She had purchased all vowels and everyone who can spell and even those like myself who can't, can figure this puzzle out with only two blank spaces.
Sajak could save himself here in my eyes if he would just say this once, "you're too dumb to play we are going to need to spay or neuter you."
Oh wait, that's what they say on The Price is Right.
10 comments:
I haven't watched WoF in YEAAAAAAAARS. But. It reminds me of Raymond in Rain Man: Look at all these fabulous prizes just waiting to be won on the Wheel Of Fortuuuuuuune. If Jeopardy is on I most definitely have to watch it.
Wheel of Fortune is my most favorite show in the wor..... BWAHAHAHAHHA no it's not!
We used to watch Wheel all the time, just to try to beat the contestants. I'm to stoopid for Jepurdy! Hahaha!
I agree with you on Wheel of Fortune ... Pat Sajak is really bizarre. At least Vanna White looks good in a dipthong, ha, ha. I do like Jeopardy, which has a somewhat higher class of contestants (smarter, but just as insipid) ... but Alex Trebek strikes me as being oddly robotic, as if he were one of the pod people or something. I miss The Gong Show.
Bill - last night I asked why they need Vanna. Technology can allow those letters to turn themselves. Jeopardy has gotten easier so I think they must be dumbing it down. I actually know some answers now. And yes, I'd take Gene, Gene the dancing machine over Sajak and Trebek any day.
I know what you mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdWMaYWzGg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxx1mWN-B0
Shaking my head and laughing at the same time here......
You hit on something that always cracks me up, when people are interviewed and give the most gushing information about their families - their "loving spouse and 4 beautiful children." I often wonder if one of the four is ugly, then what would they say?? And Pat definitely comes across as smarmy/creepy. Clearly they do not get the Princeton grads applying for this show ;-)
That's funny Carma!!
We have these huge cabinets at work and I always say I feel like Vanna turning the letters with them lol. But now all she does it touch them WTH! Remember when they used to go shopping?
Julie - I do remember that. I really remember this dumb dalmation dog that they always had for so much money. Then YEARS later Joey bought one on friends. (not a dalmation but a big old porcelain dog for thousands$$)
Post a Comment