Who the hell tells their wife this?
Last night we took a walk.
We saw a couple of neighbors and we all chatted for a good while.
This morning the following conversation ensued with my crazy ass hubby.
Me: "Jackie sure is cute and she's smart and nice. I just don't get why she doesn't date more."(jackie was bemoaning this last night)
" Yeah, she sure has a nice rack. When she bent over to pet the dog I looked down her shirt. She's got a good set of C's."
My coffee flies from my mouth across the kitchen.
"This is what you tell your wife? "
I can't stop laughing this man is crazy nuts.
"Well who else would I tell? Besides she bent over I had to look down her shirt."
"You had to?"
"Hell yeah it's man code. You know those are eye magnets."
I just shook my head and cleaned up the coffee.
9 comments:
He's right, it is man code.
Mike - I find your code very very funny. :-)
That. Is. Hilarious.
At least he's honest about it and doesn't try to hide it from you. The conversation definitely shows how men and women see people differently.
Lindsay, oh no he doesn't try to hide anything. I think because we were friends for years before a couple and we still talk to one another the same way. Sometimes it's good sometimes I am not so sure.
Hubby LOVES to watch college girls' softball, field hockey, basketball, etc and we all know why: it's to watch the boobs bounce. Do I mind, use to but not now, it's just not worth our marriage to get all up his crawl so that he'll go into 'hiding' to watch it.
Yep, I would have been cleaning up coffee, too... and maybe more!
I'm the one that is apparently looking. My husband is always telling me you are only supposed to look once and then look away lol. I'm just always shocked when people are like a pencil with two beach balls on their chest.
Jules - yea like Giada DeLaurentis. She's a human pencil with 2 beach balls.
Besides those with beach balls want you to stare or they wouldn't have purchased them.
I like when you look at my new shoes too. :-)
man code. whatever.
:)
Post a Comment