Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naps and Rain

It rained all weekend at the lake.
But even a rainy day is better there quite frankly.
The house is still not selling. But nothing is there.
It is very different than how fast things are selling up here unfortunately.

After a morning of swimming for several hours this is what happened to my family.


There was a lot of this going on last weekend.
It's rented for the next couple weeks so we won't get back there for awhile.
I was hoping for sun but it turned into a great weekend none the less.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

That sounds so nice and peaceful!!

Mike said...

Makes me want to take a na.....

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carolyn - yes it was peaceful and a quiet weekend.

Mike - I wish I could nap like these two.
What is better than a nap?
Oh I know, I know what you'll say, a nap after sex.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mamma - yes that is the remote in his lap!!
My husband calls himself a hillbilly since I met him. When I call him a big ole goober he tells me he is not a goober but a hillbilly and right he is.
HE put that tape there. I would never have done it. I tried to remove it and it was worse so I left it there. He could have at least used the blue duct tape you know. :-) The rest of the room looks nice but when you rent people damage your stuff! I'm sure that white sofa by years end will be another color. They already made a hole in it this year.

Ms. A said...

Napping is one of my favorite things in the world!!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Cora - I agree I just don't get to do it often enough. I have sleep issues unforuntately. I love sleep and just don't get enough!!

Julie H said...

Relaxing weekends are the best!

Ms. A said...

I have sleep issues, too... but I keep practicing!