Do you know the story of Trump and his golf course in Scotland?
You really should.
Have you seen the documentary, You've Been Trumped?
Watch a clip here
I saw it last year and it's sad and eye opening and typical of the bully he is.
Trump is a horses ass and this shows him in true form.
I love how the people of Scotland are not giving up the fight.
What he is doing is so wrong on so many levels.
And when he gets to his bully tactics of calling people names who stand up to him it just makes Trump look smaller and smaller. I dislike this man immensley.
Yes some Scottish government officials must have taken some money from him to allow these laws to be broken and for this to be moving forward. That too has the country in an uproar as well it should be.
The people of Scotland fighting hard for their country made this video that I found amusing so play along.
If you really haven't ever read about this event you must go online and read about it.
Here is their take on Trump to the music of Queen's Bohemain Rhapsody.
This muppet is a dead on ringer of his hair and face. Bloated with a comb over.
Too funny.
2 comments:
All I have to say about "The Donald" is I'd like to give him a new hairstyle and it couldn't look any worse and it might even look better. Other than that, I'm well aware that money talks, even if a peon like me doesn't like what it's saying.
I don't like Trump. Never have. Something about a man who has no problem screwing anyone and everyone for the sake of business that rubs me the wrong way.
Post a Comment