Monday, November 21, 2011

Lazy Post Week

Lots to do before I head south for the holiday so I am being a lazy blogger.
Stole this idea from another lazy blogger....and you know who you are.
Things you may know or may not know and generally don’t give a shit about.


1. I have never seen a Star Wars movie
2. I have never seen in their entirety, Gone with the Wind, Willy Wonka or The Sound of Music.
3. I have never watched an episode or read Winnie the Pooh.
4. I am the only living human who has never watched a full episode of Law & Order.
5. I will never see a vampire movie where they are romantic heroes.
6. I have not seen or read Harry Potter.
7. I have never tweeted.
8. I do not have a facebook account.
9. I think Johnny Depp always looks like he needs a bath.
10. I hate the wild card in baseball!!!!

C’mon give me your gasps and comments, I can take it.

23 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

No Harry Potter? *shakes head in disappointment*

I'm fine with the Wild Card especially since I'm a Cardinals fan! But, I'm opposed to any expansion of MLB playoffs.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I'm so sorry to disappoint you about Harry Potter. Of all things on this list this probably would be one I would do because it has nothing to do with disliking it - just never have read the books.

And you don't think this will make the playoffs go on and on and on.....?

Lizbeth said...

OK, my dad made all of us watch the Sound of Music EVERY YEAR and you are not missing anything. And they have puppets. Have I mentioned how I loathe puppets? Well, I do.

Now I'm going back to finish reading your post. :)

Carolyn said...

You need to read Harry Potter!!! It's amazing.

I'm having a lazy post week. I can't wait until Turkey Day and just willing the hours at work to go by until then.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lizbeth - you are kidding me aren't you? Puppets in SOMusic? you crack me up woman!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carolyn - 11. I hate turkey and stuffing!

Bilbo said...

You'd have loved the year we decided to cook both a turkey and a ham (for the turkey-haters). The turkey was in the oven and the ham was on our charcoal grill outside. I was standing with my back to the door to the deck where the grill was standing, and talking to my son. Suddenly, his eyes bulged out and he pointed over my shoulder and blurted out: "DAD!! THE HAM'S ON FIRE!!" ... and it was. We don't try to grill hams any more. Enjoy whatever you're going to eat...I'll take care of the turkey for you.

Mike said...

Hey, you were happy about the wild card winning this year weren't you.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - I am never happy with the wild card even if the yanks were to win. which was not the case this year but it has been before. I just hate it. Think whoever wins the division moves on - nothing for 2nd place. it's like their are 6 yr old and everyone gets a trophy. After 162 games who ever wins wins. period.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bill - hmmm...ham on the grill. Never would have thought that would work - oh wait it didn't. You can have all mine for your turkey sandwich Bill. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ms. A said...

There are several things on your list that I haven't done either... and probably won't.

mamahasspoken said...

Hum...there are two we have in common and one that I have no clue what the hell it is.
In no particular order: Wild card, twitter, and Johnny.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mamma - which one don't you know what the hell it is? wild card? I am assuming we have in common twitter and Johnny.

Ms. A - If I haven't done it by now I too have no intention of doing it. :-)

Leisa said...

I gasped at most of these...but mostly at #2 as these are some of my most favorite films.

(and I want to marry Johnny Depp, regardless (and possibly because of) his scruffiness!)

I'd highly recommend reading Harry Potter. In the words of Ron Weasley (and you possibly don't know who that is;)), "It's bloody BRILLIANT!"

Leisa said...

P.S. - I've never seen Law & Order either. It looks boring.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Leisa I heard you gasp all the way around the globe!!!

So you think he's scruffy huh? My definition of scruffy is different I guess. Colin Farrell to me is scruffy and cute. Johnny....dirty. Interesting....so there you go he can be your boyfriend or hubby.:-)

Julie H said...

1. me either. I went to see one when they rereleased it in the theater and I fell asleep.
2. The only one you need to watch is Sound of Music. LOVE that movie.
3. not missing much on the Pooh Bear.
4. Go to my dad's house he has it on constantly.
5. I'll pass on the vampires too.
6. I didn't read the books but I saw the first few movies. About 3 movies ago I was totally confused so I gave up on watching them.
7. not missing much on the tweeting.
8. I'm a facebook addict.
9. I wrote to Johnny Depp fan club when I was a kid and got an autographed picture. That was back in the 21 Jumpstreet days. Too bad I didn't keep it, it might be worth something now. He kind of grosses me out now, and he makes the weirdest movies.
10. I don't even know what a wild card in baseball is.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - wow you weren't lazy!
I used to watch 21 Jumpstreet too. I thought he was adorable/cute back then.

Anonymous said...

YOUVE NEVER SEEN LAW and ORDER!!!!!!!! how could you not have seen ONE epsode, at least by accident???? i hope you at least watch and episode of L&O criminal intent before my wedding to vincent donofrio. ;)

i have a twitter account but its neglected. my facebook account is not well loved ether really.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I knew that L&O would upset you. I have seen them but never a complete episode. And the ones before your boyfriend.

Carma Sez said...

Yes!!! Johnny Depp looks incredibly stinky :-O) High five on never watching a Star Wars movie, Gone with the Wind, Willy Wonka, vampire movies and Harry Potter.

I have seen The Sound of Music though.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carma....is it as I great as they look say?
Am I missing anything?

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

OMGosh Woman. I had you pictured as a woman of the world. I gasped several times reading your list but, NO Sound Of Music?!!! Only the best movie ever ever ever. And to Lizbeth in your comment section up above, they are not puppets they're Marionette; way cooler. I loved Sound Of Music so much that I begged my mom to make me a dress out of our drapes so I could be just like the kids in the movie. And SHE DID. I can play every song from SOM on the piano and I don't even play the piano! Wait, you don't know what I'm referencing because you haven't seen SOM. Send me your address I'm going to hook you up immediately. You haven't lived until you've seen Sound Of Music. Really. Call me.