Probably won't get any sandwiches until next week since I'm not cooking (much) but I did buy a turkey since they were so stinking cheap! Maybe next week :)
Hah! I'm not a fan of turkey either so we are having pork roast and yorkshire pudding with veggies and brownies; now how's that for tradition? or lack thereof? Have a blessed day!
(in all honesty, this is not my fave holday.i dont really love the food, i dont like watching people eat and lay around, and i dont like football. oh, and by the time i get up on the west coast the parade is over. but im sure with a bit of booze i can get through this.)
15 comments:
I know you don't like Turkey, but I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Right back at ya!
You just had to mention Christmas, didn't you???
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm just hoping for survival!
Probably won't get any sandwiches until next week since I'm not cooking (much) but I did buy a turkey since they were so stinking cheap! Maybe next week :)
It's time to go into hibernation until Jan 2nd.
Mike - I am so with you on that one!
Hah! I'm not a fan of turkey either so we are having pork roast and yorkshire pudding with veggies and brownies; now how's that for tradition? or lack thereof?
Have a blessed day!
happy thanksgiving peggy.
(in all honesty, this is not my fave holday.i dont really love the food, i dont like watching people eat and lay around, and i dont like football. oh, and by the time i get up on the west coast the parade is over. but im sure with a bit of booze i can get through this.)
Oh, yeah, I am so looking forward to leftover turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving, Peg!
hope you are having a relaxing day. My stomach is about to burst.
Thanks Carla..great day didnt eat so much but drank z
some seriously good red wine!
Okay .... Droid phone changed your name.....sorry 'bout that Carma
hi peg... i am presenting you with THE LOVELY BLOG AWARD... you may pick it up at my site..
daphne
Happy holidays from your favorite turkey, ha, ha.
Happy belated Thanksgiving and an early Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment