Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Randomness

You all know by now that the reality show that I watch is American Idol.
Is that a reality show?
I have been diggin' James Durbin from day one.

While I think the top 10 are all more talented than any given years past winners my heart is with James.  I think he should win but I hope he doesn't just so that they don't make him sing some pop drivel. This kid is a rocker. He should rock. He is a throw back to my era.
I just love this kid. From Judas Priest to Carole King.
I also thinks it is so good that we are seeing a kid with Tourette's and that has Asperger. C'mon that alone should give hope to parents and kids with either of these issues.
But you mix James the rocker with my love of Carole King and he had me last night.
God I wish I could sing. But as I have said many times here - I have no friggin' talents.


Now back to the weather -
Crazy ass weather. This area is not known for snow or tornados.
We've had record snow the last 2 years.
Last night tornados all around us.
What next? Locusts?
As I type this it is black as night outside and raining sideways.
So now I have to worry about tornado's.

Notice how I am not talking about the royal wedding?
What is up with all this coverage of this wedding?

We do not have a queen for heaven's sake.
We were established to get away from all that monarchy stuff were we not?
But if I had to choose I'd pick the wedding over Trump.
I wish a tornado would blow he and his comb over away, far far away.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am SO SICK of the royal wedding. once i realized that I probably would never be a princess, i stopped caring about this sort of thing.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Tammie - I'm still hoping to be Princess you mean it won't happen?

Anonymous said...

following! I love the header image. Reminds me of my husband and I.

xo
abc

www.myabcsoup.blogspot.com

Bilbo said...

I don't mind the Royal Wedding hype. I'm just going to wait a few years until we see if they'll cover the Royal Divorce this energetically.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo - as always GREAT point. :-)

Mike said...

You wanted rain? Sounds like your wish came true! You should have wished for a lottery win.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - great minds think alike - i do wish, pray, hope for that every damn day!

alessandra said...

What a nice performance! Cute kid btw.
What marriage are you talking 'bout? ;)

Leisa said...

I'm really going to check this out! We do have Aussie Idol here but I haven't watched it since the first season.

Thanks for your note! :)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ale - I almost believed you for a minute! You stinker.

Leisa - I hope it gives you hope.