Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Post

There was a post here. Picture and everything.
I had 4 comments.
Now it's all gone.
How the hell does that happen?

What is going on with blogger these days?!
I'm so angry right now.


So I will just bid adieu for now.

I think I'll take a break and see you all on Monday.
Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Mike said...

Blogger's been really sucky lately.

Ms. A said...

Bless your heart. If it's any consolation, I know someone else struggling with blogger, too. It keeps eating her posts, as well.

Have a wonderful weekend! Don't you dare let blogger ruin it for you.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike and Ms. A - yes blogger has been sucky lately. If I had touched something I could understand but it just vanished before my eyes. it was already published. Aarrgh!! I'm going to go have some cocktails and forget about it. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

well god dammit i didnt even get a chance to read it!

hopefully it will reappear just as mysteriously as it disappeared.

Julie H said...

I still have it in Google Reader! Want me to send it to you lol.

Julie H said...

Just read Friday's post. Maybe there was something dangerous ahead and she saved you from certain death! (maybe I read too many books lately lol)

My cat has been licking licking licking and scratching like crazy. I just put flea stuff on him too but apparently it's not working and it's driving me crazy. Probably him too since he keeps doing it.

We used to watch the reruns of Mad About You all the time before we got cable. There's one episode when they get locked in the bathroom for hours and so since they run of of things to do like brush their teeth etc, they have sex. When they are done one of them says "how was it for you" and the other responds "the bathmat didn't even move". We frequently ask each other if the "bath mat moved" just for a joke afterwards haha.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

OMG Julie that is funny! I remember that episode. I have seen them all numerous times.

And yes if possible could you send it just because I am so curious now. that is if you can still get it from google reader.

mamahasspoken said...

Yes blogger can be a bitch. If I knew how I would switch to press pad or something like that but I'm just lucky to do what I do with blogger :o(

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Soooooo frustrating! You're a better person than I for having the self-control to be able to just "walk away!" I salute your maturity!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Joan - I was not mature. I swore like a drunken sailor - I had a hissy fit and then I walked away.
:-)

alessandra said...

It always happens to me about comments, argh!