Okay Kids I just couldn't wait until tomorrow for this. I can't get it out of my head.
Sadly I understand this more than Beyonce's version. A tune for all of the ladies over 40.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
this was hilarious.
it seems as soon as i get comfortable with my body, it has to up and change on me again. lately my right boob doesnt seem to want to be a team player. it wants to face sideways and manages to pop out of every bra i own. WTF?!
4 comments:
this was hilarious.
it seems as soon as i get comfortable with my body, it has to up and change on me again. lately my right boob doesnt seem to want to be a team player. it wants to face sideways and manages to pop out of every bra i own. WTF?!
oh, and like the pale blue background.
That's funny Tammie - sorry.
Thanks for finding and sharing this! I have to share this with some friends now...
Well that was hysterical..i think I would like to share it as well...do you mind if I do and link back to you...?..what a great mothers day giggle..!
Post a Comment