Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Terrible Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I am so not in the mood for work today....or anything for that matter.

I saw this e-card today and it made me laugh. 
I felt it represented me very well.
Sort of like when my husband first met me and wanted to go camping. 
I thought that was a hotel without room service, he meant a tent with no toilets near by.
I should have had this card at that time to send him.


10 comments:

Robin said...

What are we sisters or something...kindred spirits maybe...?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ah, smArtee is it the foul mood or the camping or drunk on the patio? Or all of the above?

Hey you said you were part Italian and my dad used to get around and he is from NY so .....

R.H. Ducky said...

i freakin' LOVE someecards! i actually have the this exact one saved to my computer...i have sent it to several of my hippie nature loving friends out in colorado ;)

i hope your day gets better sweetpea! *ducky hugs*

MeganRebekah said...

That's hilarious!!

Unknown said...

HAHA! That's so perfect! I love it!

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

That ecard is hysterical! Sorry you're not in the mood for work or anything today. I vote you should go to lunch with a friend, eat your fav food, drink your fav cocktail and go home to take a lovely afternoon nap.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Tia-sadly I work from home. So I am home, tied to a desk and customers who are cranky like me today. But I do work for my husband and so I can't get fired if I drink on the job can I? Sleeping on the job isn't acceptable either....maybe I should just quit. :-)

Anonymous said...

i love that e card.

ive never been camping. my idea of roughing it, is staying in a hotel that doesnt have an inside entrance, the kind where the door to your room opens up to outside. i hate that!

Liz Mays said...

I feel what you're saying about the camping. Ixnay on that-ay!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Especially with vodka.
Mary