This is the day that my husband thanks Mexico for his girlfriend Salma.
I am more inclined to thank Mexcio for this below -

Some Cinco de Mayo random tid bits and my request for your help.
- Doesn't it feel like Oprah is phoning it in anymore with her interviews? I watched her so called interview with Reille the skank who is sleeping with former presidential candidate John Edwards. Oprah gave her a pass on this one. And this "chirpy" had obviously been briefed on O's key words because she used them constantly to the point of nausea. "Authentic Self, Authentic Life, Living my Truth." to name a few. Honestly it was making me sick. If you watched it did you find that Oprah gave her a pass on the truth and answering these questions?
- I have been receiving all these emails to advertise on my blog and to give away things on my blog and to try things and tell you all. I have asked them all to please stop sending me these messages but they don't stop. I do not want all the litter/cluttered look on my blog. But most of all I don't want to pretend I am writing a post and it's really an advertisement for you all to try their product. I see those cluttered pages and I don't care for them and usually turn away. I understand why one would want to do this but it is just not my thing. So to the people who keep sending me emails - STOP IT! They have now been added as spam/junk mail. If this has happened to you how did you get them to stop bothering you?
- I am afraid of cats. I have mentioned this before here. They creep me out beyond belief. I can't go to a persons home who has a cat. I can't look at a photo of a cat. I will run if one is anywhere within sight range. I have twisted ankles to get away from them. If they are on the TV or in a movie I turn my head and hubby will tap me that "it's over" It is such a major inconvenience. A lot of my friends have cats and unless I know it is behind double doors in a basement and has no way out then I may go into their home. But I am never comfortable nor am I calm while there. I am always looking and I will always be by a door. I need to know there is a quick retreat for me. Cats in our development must be on a leash just like a dog. But this cranky bat behind me refuses. She was turned in by her neighbor and now they are at odds. But here we are a year later and the cat is out and about terrorizing gardens, yards and me. I am torn do I turn her in? Or is this just my issue? I probably wouldn't turn her in if I wasn't so frightened of cats. But because I had to take Izzy and run like I was Forest Gump in the opposite direction yesterday I was pissed that this damn cat was sitting at the dog park. Hubby says we should because the rules are the rules. I say he wouldn't give a shit if it didn't bother me so. I couldn't sleep last night because I saw it. I am telling you this just sucks. Yes, I've been to a hypnotist and that only made things worse for me. If someone could knock this out of me and make me forget my fear as well I would be so thankful. Any thoughts? Any one ever get over a real fear? Not a oh I don't like cats either - not even close to the fear I have. I know it's ridiculous and it cripples so much of my life. Any ideas? I wish I had a normal fear like heights or snakes or something.
- But I sure do love dogs.....no fear here.


7 comments:
huh. amen to that blogs-as-cheap-advertising garbage.
and i'm looking at your list and i notice you read cynical_bastard too?
huh. i found you through rick green.
small world.
So sorry to hear about the cat thing! I love kitty-kitties. I especially love to chase kitty-kitties with a broom or plastic bag (for the noise!) just to hear their claws go from linoleum to carpet. Hilarious!
Crazy cat lady cheer's you: Viva la Tequila!
Jessie
Im with you on the tequila..that is my drink of choice..Salmas hot too..but id rather the tequila..how do you like the Petrone..Im not sure I like it better than Jose Cuervo..!lol....Thanks for visiting
i love cats and dont understand how you could be scared of them.
salmas boobs are AMAZING. i would give my left arm for boobs like that. do you think id still be hot if i had giant perfect boobs but one less arm?
Tammie - I don't think that any man would even notice! :-)
The cat thing is a little odd(since I love cats and grew up with them ), but we all have phobias. Your fear of cats isn't any odder than than a fear of flying or heights(two of mine) or spiders.
Gal Friday - Thanks for getting that! Everyone says dumb things like "Oh but you'd like my cat" to me.Aaargh. It's like saying to someone afraid of heights, "c'mon over here, You'll like my 15 story ledge...get closer"
Post a Comment