Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Spring in Here and all that Allergy Stuff
Yesterday I was driving with the top down on the car because it was 80. Today I am wearing fleece and freezing. Spring is weird.
Going to the lake this weekend to powerwash the dock and stain it. Hope the rain holds off. Also doing yard work. Doesn't that sound like fun? No it doesn't to me either.
I am not in the mood to work today or do much of anything besides sleep. How can i get that job? I am having severe issues with my allergies this week and while that is good because it means spring is here it feels just awful.
So I will leave you with a picture of my dock in the back yard that needs to be cleaned this weekend. A "before" picture if you will. I will be painting and staining until at least Memorial Day.
I have to go put my head down now somewhere, even if it's this desk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment