I normally have a 2nd cup of coffee and watch Jenna & Shenielle.
This morning, Ashley Graham replaced Jenna.
Rick walked into the living room and said, "My girlfriend is here. Why didn't you tell me?"
Because your wife shouldn't tell you when your girlfriend is here, you ass.
He found that funny.
He watched the entire show with me. He doesn't normally do that.
His comments were the best.
Yesterday in my neck of the woods, they called off school.
As is the case with rain and the possibility of a storm, or even a tornado.
Now, don't get me wrong, tornadoes are nothing to take lightly.
But c'mon, you don't close schools just in case it may snow or rain.
It rained for an hour. That was it. We got a chuckle over this.
Rick kept saying, " Can you imagine this flying up north?" Nope.
Parents were not happy. No remote learning, just canceled school.
I wish I had grown up with this mentality because I'd never have gone to school buried under 120 inches of snow every winter.
Today is cold. As is the case around here, it was 76 yesterday and 43 today. Today is indoor work. Tomorrow, our power washer person is coming back to do the driveway. I did the deck and the walkways, etc. But the driveway I couldn't do. She gave us a huge break on the price, so we went for it.
She did our home last year.
I'm looking forward to not having a black driveway. It's so unsightly.
I hate being the house at the beginning of the development.
Everyone sees your home.
I've had strangers say to me on my walks,
Oh, you live in the corner house. I like the window boxes.
Or I see you painted the sign, thanks for doing that.
Why did you cut down that tree? (it was dead)
My favorite is, What the hell happened to your mailbox?
So being on the corner for all to see is not so great!
I leave you with these ditties
Sent this one to Rick, and I knew he read it when I heard him howling. I have said as much to him over the years.
15 comments:
We're headed for the 90's here already. It needs to go back to the 70's.
Give us a couple days and we too will have to turn on the air!
Good LOLs, especially the husband and wife one!
Love the weight loss meme.
I have turned mine on a couple times already :(
😁
Me too! If only it worked that way darn it
OMG, I love the Virginity meme
I like Ashley Graham before and after weight loss.
So does my husband. As he says, she's soft and sexy.
ME TOO!!
I presume that when you mean "north" it's "Erie/North," because at Baltimore/North, they closed school three hours early for the same rainstorm (w/ chance of tornados). I joked with Sweetpea about the same thing... I had to WALK to school in rainstorms like that.
Our high school only closed for two things, normally, fog and ice. Although they did close for many days during the Blizzards of 77 and 78, both times with several feet of snow, and the latter with an ice coating under the snow.
If they closed school when I was growing up, it was because they doubted we would live through whatever the calamity was, haha.
Love the virginity meme, the husband meme (both of them), and especially the stupid people meme!
Glad you liked 'em.
Yes, dreary Erie is the 'up north' in this post. The DMV wasn't as bad as here, but close. As for that blizzard, i remember it well. My girlfriend and I grabbed the ole bikini's and went to Florida when the airport opened. 😄
Post a Comment