Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Opening Day

It's that time of year. 
My go-to at the ball park was always Cracker Jacks and a beer. No longer can have beer, that damn gluten, so water it is. So in girl math, no calories from beer means more Cracker Jacks can be eaten. I like that logic.

Saw these as I ran in to buy milk. They were hanging from a corner of an aisle. I grabbed two and came home and showed Rick. He asked what he was going to have?  Ha ha funny boy. I'm sharing, you get one, and I get one. 
He wasn't buying it. I know, I know, I can eat more than this, but do I need to?  Nope. Let's see how Cracker Jacks and gin or wine go with it? 
GF Beer sucks big time, so no beer for me. Molson's, can you help a gal out??

Hey, as long as we win. It's on the west coast, and I fear I won't be able to stay awake. I have insomnia when nothing important is on TV, but if it's something I like, I can fall asleep like nobody's business. 

So, guess what I am doing at 8pm tonight? Netflix Opening Day. 



19 comments:

Julie H said...

Woohooo your favorite time of year!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Play ball! Enjoy the game and your Cracker Jack.

Kathy G said...

The Cardinals big day is tomorrow. They actually get to play their first real game at home. I can't wait.

Mike said...

https://bestglutenfreebeers.com/usa-beer-brands/

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thx but they suck. Ive tried most over the years. Rather drink water.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yeah!! Good luck!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ive been staring at them for a couple of days. Last night I told Rick I coukd hear them calling me, Peggy, we're over here, come get us!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes, especially if we're any good. Time will tell. Scott will be screaming at the TV right?

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Blue Jays fan here!

Grace said...

Happy to see there is still a prize inside!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Of course you are. I am if my team is out of it. Saw them win the world series in YYZ. '93? It was awesome!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes there was. A sticker to make a tattoo. Lame.

DB Stewart said...

Cracker Jacks?! I miss those. And Cracker Jacks and gin... that sounds good too!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It was good and we won 7-0. All was good.

bluzdude said...

Game on! Lets Go O's!

Julie H said...

He pretty much stopped watching Baseball when the A's decided to move. It's weird!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Good Luck today. I mean that only a little bit....tee hee. This AL East is a beast. Not one lousy team...okay maybe Tampa but it's gonna be a good year. (fingers crossed)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Sorry, in Toronto. Bad habit from my airline background. LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

ok you did tell me that. I'm sorry. I get it...sort of. If my team moved I am not sure what I'd do.