Monday, January 27, 2025

Floating Boobs Flashback.

I have to go with Rick to the doctor today so I went back into my archives and am posting a flashback. Lots of you are new here so you may not have read this one. Oh, I remember it so vividly too! 

"Bob and Sue" in this story were a trip. And guess what they are now divorced. Surprise! And for the story, Sue was anorexically thin so she thought anyone carrying an extra 20lbs was a big fat pig. She said as much when we (the neighborhood gang) were all at a winery.  She was a piece of entitled work. Her husband we loved.  We never understood them as a couple.


😁

17 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now I'll never know if fake boobs float -- I was counting on you to tell us! Great story, LOL! I would have gone home too.

bluzdude said...

This reminds me of when, back in the 90s, I was trying to get a videotaping service off the ground and someone answered my ad and wanted to hire me to film a "swing party." (And that meant what you think... no dancing or playground equipment would be involved.)

I jumped at it (after somehow getting permission from my wife) but in the end the whole thing fell through due to date conflicts.

By then, I was kind of relieved. At first, I was envisioning getting to crash a jacuzzi party at Hef's grotto. But later I realized it would have been more like filming your neighbors naked, flopping around like salmon spawning in a shallow creek.

I ended up glad not to have to record some things that were better left undocumented.

DB Stewart said...

This is nuts, haha. But like always, you remained plucky. I've never had an experience like this, but I was reminded (thanks to the car-shaming lady) of a guy I once met at a dinner party who asked me if I wanted to see his gold credit card. I laughed, and then realized he was serious. Sigh, he's like a Trumpster now.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I know!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh Tony that's funny!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

'Plucky' huh? I like that word. And the gold card dude sounds like a card carrying trumpster. While standing there listening to this Ya-hoo I'd so want to say, oh how nice, I have a black card. And walk away. But I'd only say it in my head. 😀

Mike said...

I can send you pictures.

bluzdude said...

OH, and the reason for the date conflict is that the date they provided me was the same night I had tickets to take the wife to see AC/DC. Like I was going to miss Angus for a bunch of pasty, horny PTA parents...

And, speaking of the lil' devil, my brother, his son, and I got tickets to see them in Pittsburgh this May. I haven't seen them since this time I mentioned, back in '96. I know they're far past their prime, but they're still better than anything else out there.

Bohemian said...

LMAO, I'm an Old Hippie and Nudity has never bothered me, but, I agree, not appropriate with the Neighbors IMO, with or without Water. *LOL* I Skinny Dip all the time in our Pool and the poor Pool Boy quit once when I forgot it was Monday and he was coming to clean the Pool... Kid was about the Age of our Adult Grandsons and it was his first day on the job and the first poor! I wasn't embarrassed but he turned as Red at his Hair, Bless him. Brad, our Hot Pool Guy Owner is in his 30's and I apologized to him coz after that, now he has to come clean our Pool. *Bwahahaha, you can't Unsee what you See, Right? Winks* My understanding from our Neighbors is that the Young Couple who Sold this Home to us were Swingers and always had Naked Spa Parties... so, we dismantled that above ground Spa and got rid of it. *LOL* I liked how you got Even with the Anorexic Rude Neighbor, she sounded pretentious and reminded me of the Bougee Community around the McManse we owned, couldn't wait to flip that Home and get out of that pathetic excuse for a Community. Pretentious Assholes are the Worst. Glad you could find some redeeming qualities of that Woman, I probably could not have been that Gracious towards her.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Since AC/DC is what God meant rock 'n roll to be , I'd be happy to be your guest! Lol

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Why thank you Mike, but I think I'll pass

Julie H said...

I couldn't remember if I read this before or not but apparently I did. Scott would definitely still make a run for it lol.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

That's funny. I wish I had a pool boy

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes, you did. Well Scott would run but what about you?

Julie H said...

Oh I'd run too no one needs to see this flab lol

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Nope....even though I looked pretty good around then. I did have a photographer ask me if I would pose nude - this was in a landscape background (so, yes, outside) so it wasn't like Playboy or anything....I still couldn't bring myself to do it.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yvonne, it was just like playboy. My first husband had a subscription. He looked at pictures I read stories. I'd laugh and say, "Gee how did she lose her underpants here in the woods?" Or oh my her top flew off while hiking. Oh there were those types of pictures trust me.