It's springtime here.
Did we see a robin or two? Yes, but that isn't how we know.
Are there big green buds on the trees?
Oh, lots of 'em but that's not how we know it's spring.
We know because Ugly Naked Guy is back outside in all his glory.
It was only 55/60 degrees - go put on a shirt mister!
But I think that is against his religion.
Rick had the garage doors both opened while he worked in his workshop.
The garage doors face this man's backyard.
He waved to Rick. Rick waved back and hoped to God he didn't come over. But he came to the fence. Luckily Rick said he had on longer board shorts so you could see them below his belly. Unlike the last few years where we could never see shorts and he could have been naked for all we knew. It also appears he's lost some weight. Hopefully this does not make him think, "gee i look great more nudity for me to share"
Then you too can enjoy this.
🙃
15 comments:
LMAO man that's horrible. Maybe you need a taller denser fence on that side ;)
Julie, we were hoping to plant tall trees there. But our medical bills need taken care of first. Let's hope he continues to wear bottoms. 😁
Huh. You hid his face, but I think almost anyone could recognize that right nipple....
Ami, oh you're too funny. But he has to have lost at leave 60lbs. I must say I admire his confidence. Of late I'm wearing a burka
How did Rick manage to snap such a attractive photo?
Have any spray paint?
Luckily he was on his phone using the calculator. He was still in the garage so he never even noticed. So maybe he's dumb too?
To paint him?
Even Mr. Rogers would struggle with this neighbour.
Ugly Naked Guy! That made me laugh. We need a few laughs these days.
Eek, this post needed a trigger warning before opening! 😝
Sorry, I should have thought of that!
Collette, we need a lot of laughs and it's only January
Tee hee, thankfully come mid summer he goes to his house at the shore!!
With enough spray paint you could convert your neighbor to "The Illustrated Man".
Post a Comment