My cousin was hit by the orange fatso in charge.
She has worked at the VA for over 22 yrs.
She told me she got the email of death yesterday.
The rumor around the office was only higher management and she is middle management. She was hysterical. Not for bad performance, not for any good reason. So once again giving our veterans top-notch medical etc is not something Mango Mussolini would ever do. She was not a diversity hire or anything like that. She is just a plain ole federal worker who has given everything to her job. I know she had a pension but I was afraid to ask her about it. I am certain he won't pay out her pension. She is not union so that doesn't help her. I didn't know what to say. She used to be a republican and after she voted for him the 1st time she realized it was wrong and jumped ship. Why doesn't this happen to the numbnuts who think this will make my eggs cheaper?
He has called those who were hired under DEI cancer. Nice right?
So you could be a woman (insert brown or black) who worked in the gov't for years, did all the right things, kept getting promoted due to her good work, and then being told you are fired because 25 years ago you were hired as a woman.
If you think this is a bad idea, don't support it for future hiring. While that too is wrong, he's already done that. Did he have to go back into the archives and call these people a cancer and fire them?
I had deactivated FB long ago. So recently I think I told you I did the same for threads and Instagram. But I forgot some of the folks on Instagram I was following and I wanted to find them on BlueSky social. So I opened Instagram and got the names I needed. I went to deactivate and it said I had to wait 7 days. IT HAS NEVER DONE THAT. I don't like being controlled. Argh!
I also saw where "they" made it like I was following the asshat again.
No matter how many times I delete it, the @#$% comes back.
He wonders why he has had more assassination attempts than any other president has. Hmm...
The airline mid-air crash was horrific. I can't fathom this kind of pain for their loved ones. I read that there were 14 members of the US Ice Skating team on board. As I was flipping channels this morning I heard a "news'" person say, "I didn't know that this airport was in VA, I thought it was DC."
She should have known that being a "journalist" or at the very least not making herself look silly on air.
Then again perhaps she wanted others not from the area to know that.
I will give her that, instead of just being a 20-something bobblehead.
Everything you think is DC is in Northern VA. The Pentagon is another.
In other news -
Rick was practicing his damn whistling yesterday and as I walked down the hall I heard him in the kitchen. He actually made a real whistle sound. I heard it and was about to say something when like a kid, he turned and said, did you hear that? Yes, I did.
But sadly it was one time.
He saw his ENT and they don't think it will come back. But he is so stubborn, which in this case is very good. Well, maybe. 😀
They also scratched up his throat box and something else when he was intubated.
He knew that and he was insisting that but no one would admit to that.
But the ENT did. So there ya have it.
I am treating myself to a pedicure today. Charge it I say.
I shouldn't but I so need the R&R it provides and it will be nice to be in the hospital with prettier toes. :-)
13 comments:
So sorry to hear about the injustice done to your cousin. That bastard! I hope she finds another job soon.
Thx. It's just the beginning. Now 'he' is claiming Biden caused the plan crush for his diversity hiring in the FAA. It was not proven, he just makes lies and for God knows why, stupid people believe him
tRUMP is scum.
Terrible news about your cousin. I am sorry to hear that and hope she gets her pension because she most certainly earned it. Hope the pedicure is amazing.
is there anything lower than scum? Blaming Obama, Biden and DEI hiring for the crash. What a dufus. The helicopter went into the plane. So how does he think that works?
The pedicure was just what the doctor ordered!! Thx
Man. That is a drag about your friend. I'm with you. I think anyone that voted for him should be the first to go. I'm with Rick on the whistling. Keep on trying, or trucking as we used to say.
I have no words.
Barbara, yep keep on trucking!😀
🫠
So she got fired? I haven't heard of anyone actually getting fired around me. She can fight it for wrongful termination. I know someone that got fired years ago and they came back just went to a different office.
Julie since this is from the trmpsters orders, doubtful that can happen. We no longer live in a democracy. I'll mention it to her though.
What's your handle on bluesky? (You can email if you want.) I just joined and mine is bluzdude.bsky.social
Post a Comment