He straight up said something about that pos musk and computers/voting. Already knew that the orange prolapse was a cheating pile of crap. I didn't believe he won, and I don't believe it now, either.
I really hate it that so many people on the right are so willing to ignore the constitution and the violent events of January 20th not to mention kiss his ass to let this guy back into office.
12 comments:
He straight up said something about that pos musk and computers/voting. Already knew that the orange prolapse was a cheating pile of crap. I didn't believe he won, and I don't believe it now, either.
🥲
Ami, I agree with all things in that statement!!
This is a painful day. I cannot even look at him. People really should be careful what they wish for......
JC
It 's right there, plainly written in black and white. It shouldn't have taken a second thought, but for the corruption of the judiciary.
My heart hurts. Now I live in fear.
No shit!
Well lets hope four years goes quick without him ruining us.
I really hate it that so many people on the right are so willing to ignore the constitution and the violent events of January 20th not to mention kiss his ass to let this guy back into office.
Jean, I really hate when no one on the left stopped it. Like the laid down and we're walked over.
Oh, you dreamer you.
The world came to and end yesterday when that jerk became the U.S. president. I pray for everyone.
Cruisin Paul
Post a Comment