I quite writing posts in the actual posting box because this happens too often. Instead I write it as a word document then copy and paste it over to Bloggers.
I feel your pain, but "I'll be back after I cool down" made me laugh. I do the same as Misadventures. I html code and write in word, transfer over to Bloggers.
Did you hear me scream, Noooooo!? I startled Rick and he came to my office and asked if I was OK. I told him what happened and he said, "Is that all?" That did not help my mood.
11 comments:
Was it possibly saved as a 'draft'?
Nope!
So frustrating!
I quite writing posts in the actual posting box because this happens too often. Instead I write it as a word document then copy and paste it over to Bloggers.
I feel your pain, but "I'll be back after I cool down" made me laugh. I do the same as Misadventures. I html code and write in word, transfer over to Bloggers.
I hate it when that happens!
Jean, guess I'm going to do the same.
Yep, that seems to be the consensus 😁
Did you hear me scream, Noooooo!? I startled Rick and he came to my office and asked if I was OK. I told him what happened and he said, "Is that all?" That did not help my mood.
It's been a while since that happened to me. Usually, it's a comment that disappears on me.
Aw, crap. I've heard of this "glitch". It's yet to happen to me. There. Now I've jinxed myself.
Post a Comment