Friday, January 24, 2025

Adoption, Please.

I saw a video post that stated that we have to check our Instagram accounts and other meta accounts because trumpy dumpy was attached and would show us following him and his fellow fascists. 

I laughed. How paranoid was my thought. But something made me look.  Oh yea, it showed I was now following the 2 nazis.  
So of course they were immediately deleted.

Then I opened my Instagram the next day and on top where the stories are was that fat fuckers orange face. I commented Fuck You and hit send. If I'm lucky he'll deport me.  Then I deleted the entire account so I would not see his face. It seems no matter how many times I delete them they come back.

Now I am in the process of deleting threads, Instagram, and of course FB.
The only issue is Amazon. Can I live without Amazon and does the brown nose trumpeter Bezos get to have me sending him money? It's hard to fight fascism when you're shallow. 
Oh, what's a girl to do?

Right now I'm just looking for a nice family to adopt me and Rick. 
Adopted by those living outside the U.S., preferably an English-speaking country. I'm not certain I can learn a new language at my age. 
However, I am fluent in swear words in Italian if that helps. 

My end-of-the-week memes.









ok I know to some this is sick.  I am sick so to me this is funny. BTW, my doctor and his PA were shown this and they loved it and I had to send to his phone. He said they all love gallow humor.

God I love the Brits and their humor/sarcasm!



This makes me angry. Our media has failed us big time.




20 comments:

Julie H said...

If you think that's fun work for a federal agency right now ;)

Grace said...

It seems I am invisible on the interwebz...I only keep FB to stay in touch with 1 person and I rarely if ever post there and I follow no one...I have never seen the point to social media tho through the years I have 'joined' every one that came up I never found a use for them...Saved by disinterest.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yikes!! Well hugs to you!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Grace, I get your point, but it's just a connection like a blog. And your blog only let's me read you once in a blue moon. 😀

BootsandBraids said...

Thought I'd better check and though I don't see either of the two on FB or Instagram, I did find something just as horrible ... it showed I was somehow following the dreaded White Grandma!!!! Don't know how that happened but glad I discovered so could delete.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I had something new 3 days in a row. So just cuz you delete doesn't mean it won't be back. White grandma?

Grace said...

If you wanted to, there is a subscribe feature in the footer area - an email would be sent whenever I posted something.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, I was wondering where the mainstream media coverage was of the protests on Inauguration Day too. The only place I saw photos or references to it was on progressive blogs on the internet.

DB Stewart said...

You are welcome to Canada, but every few hours Trump threatens to annex us and/or Greenland or maybe build a wall and make us pay for it, or perhaps he thinks we're one of his ex-wives or Tiffany? I'm rambling now, but my point is this: we can't escape that shit-stain virus either.

Barbara said...

I didn't see them on any of mine. Guess they decided they didn't want me. Told a friend and they were on hers.

Kathy G said...

I checked, and the only people I'm Facebook friends with are people I know, and the only ones I'm following are ones I signed up for, but I will keep an eye on things.

BootsandBraids said...

Grandson in law’s difficult self-involved uptight judgmental mother.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It was on Instagram, not FB. I deactivated that 1.5 yrs ago

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Barbara, it's scary isn't it?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

DB,it's so sick an twisted and my stomach is in a knot. How can we let them rig our system? I'm fightened

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Sickening to me!

Liz Hinds said...

I like the sucks to be Mike one, but autopsy club? What on earth do they do?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Liz, I too loved that one. Sick and twisted but that is my humor. Open Mike Night is what they do. :-)

BB-Idaho said...

I don't do anything that requires joining or having a password, which takes out most of the garbage. But if you get deported to
an English speaking country, Aussie English is confusing - I know a few and have no idea of what they are saying!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

BB, I'd prefer somewhere that everything isn't going to bite me, kill me etc. LOL Picky wench aren't I?