I've prayed for healing for Rick and for you, Peggy and will continue to do so. You said that it happened as you were leaving the doctor's office so I'm assuming he got the TPA injection or something else they may have now that's used to dissolve blood clots. If he was destined to have a stroke, he was in the right place. I give thanks for that and pray for the best possible outcome for both of you. I'm also thankful the wasn't driving home after your appointment.
Oh my God. I'm crying for you both. Please Lord take care of Rick. It shook me to my core because I quickly thought of 1977. Prayers helped me so everyone please pray for Rick.
I don't know how you managed to get the car to the curb and everything else that had to be done - with your wrist in terrible pain on top of the panic you must have felt. My heart goes out to you both. You're still in my prayers, asking for quick and complete healing for both of you. When I send texts, I usually dictate it into my phone. It would be wonderful if you could do that for blog posts. Sending love and light.
17 comments:
Hugs and (agnostic) prayers for you and Rick.
I've prayed for healing for Rick and for you, Peggy and will continue to do so. You said that it happened as you were leaving the doctor's office so I'm assuming he got the TPA injection or something else they may have now that's used to dissolve blood clots. If he was destined to have a stroke, he was in the right place. I give thanks for that and pray for the best possible outcome for both of you. I'm also thankful the wasn't driving home after your appointment.
Peg he was driving. Right into traffic. I grabbed the wheel and got us onto a curb!
I am so sorry that all of this is happening to the both of you. Enough is enough.
Prayers and good wishes are being sent your way.
More than enough. I'm so sorry.
Oh my goodness! Strength and healing to you both. Olivia
Enough is enough! Sending hope and love to both of you and asking the universe to give you some mercy. (I've watched soap operas with less drama.)
O M G, that was a jaw-dropper.
Wishing you both all the best, my friend.
Oh my God. I'm crying for you both. Please Lord take care of Rick. It shook me to my core because I quickly thought of 1977. Prayers helped me so everyone please pray for Rick.
Cruisin Paul
I have no words, Peggy. Wishing the best for you and Rick.
Praying now.
As Charlie Brown would say, Good Grief!
Make it STOP!
I don't know how you managed to get the car to the curb and everything else that had to be done - with your wrist in terrible pain on top of the panic you must have felt. My heart goes out to you both. You're still in my prayers, asking for quick and complete healing for both of you. When I send texts, I usually dictate it into my phone. It would be wonderful if you could do that for blog posts. Sending love and light.
OMG Peggy! I just read yesterday's post but saw the title for this one so had to come read. I'm so sorry. I hope he's ok!
Sending healing thoughts to both of you.
Sending positive thoughts your way. Hopefully both of you feel better soon!
Helen
Post a Comment