I am still typing with one hand. It takes so long to type a sentence.
Hence, the lack of posts.
Here are a couple of crazy conversations in our house this past week.
There was a woman on The Price Is Right and you could barely see her face over her podium.
I said, "Wow, that woman is really short"
Rick: " You are that short! (laughs)"
Me: "Really?" (I was serious)
Rick: "Do you see yourself as taller?"
Me: "Yes I do."
Rick: "That's okay I see myself as skinnier."
We were watching a movie with mounds of snow.
Rick said, "I remember when you'd come to town when you lived in Ohio. You'd stop by my house to leave me a note that you were in town and at your parent's house. I'd come home from work and see a pointed toe and a dot for a high heel in the snow on my steps and porch. I knew that was from your boots and I'd get butterflies."
Aw (I heard the bloggers go aww)
I said, "And now?"
"Hmm, More like moths."
I threw the remote at him. But damn that was funny to me.
10 comments:
That is so cute haha
I still remember the picture you posted of you trying to get something out of the bottom of the washing machine. I think your feet were at a 45-degree angle in the air.
And your point Mike? 😉
Awwww..........
So sweet! Olivia
I've missed the wild sense of humor from you two.
What a sweet story. Take care of that hand.
Rick has a wicked sense of humor. What happened to your hand? My left hand had surgery a year+ ago, and now the right hand is due.
Cute memory. "moths" - hahaha!
I laughed on both of them. I hope he got the remote back. LOLI really liked Rick' answer..... I see myself as skinner. I'm going to use that one with Mary Lou. Have a great day you two.
Cruisin Paul
Post a Comment