Here is a throwback from 2011.
Once again our sick humor gets us in trouble.
I've been married twice.
Both named Rick. Both funny as hell.
I got in trouble laughing with both of them. I was and am their audience.
The first Rick was dry humor. He would say the damn funniest things, but he never smiled while saying this. I'd watch people laugh sometimes nervously or look at one another to see if they should laugh. Think of Steven Wright the comedian, he was that kind of funny. Of course, I knew him so I would burst out laughing and be the only one at first and he'd wink at me while the others were trying to see if it was appropriate to laugh. He was quiet and when he did speak it was always hilarious.
The new and improved Rick is anything but quiet but just damn funny and always with a quick quip.
No one has to wonder if he is joking.
See you back here on Wednesday. At least I'm gonna try.
No comments:
Post a Comment