I tried writing here but the phone letters are too small for me and then I have all kinds of spelling errors. Worse than I normally do that is.
So until we get this worked out I'm unable to write a new post.
Since only 1 person read my Oct 2 post...you can go there. HA HA.
Hope to see you sooner than later. These things are so frustrating!
7 comments:
Can't imagine typing off a phone. Hope you are back in business soon. You have not been showing up on my reading list. Hope that is fixed too.
Typing on a phone really sucks. I don't suppose you have voice activation like when you dictate a text on your phone. Not that wthat ould be much better but in a pitch, if you don't get your computer working again.
So many people seem to use their phones like computers and I just don't get it. I will say I can type on a phone a whole lot better than I can read anything!
Good luck, Peg, and hang in there. I know people that do the whole blogging thing from their phones and I am just not there yet. Need my laptop.
I don't know how anyone can do a blog from a cell phone. I need a big screen to see everything!
I hope you can fix it soon because I really enjoy your blog Peg. I'll keep checking in with you.
Cruisin Paul
Blogging on a phone - I've heard of people doing that, but it won't be happening with me. Look forward to "seeing" you soon!
Post a Comment