My friend sent me this below on Facebook and said, "This so reminds me of Rick"
I had to laugh because she is spot on and really knows my husband the man-child! He has done some things similar.
He read them and said, "Hey I'd never get on the floor like that."
"Yes, I know because you'd never be able to get up right?"
Yep, I was right. Sure he wouldn't do all of them but this is the same man-child that I had to slap his hands the way he was arranging produce one day in the store when I walked away for a minute. He told me they were asking for it. Honestly! He's never done #16 but the way he laughed at it I fear he would do it. Katie, am I right?
I wish to finish a project today before I tucker out.
So I will give you her joke for you all to enjoy
______________________________________
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to the local grocery store. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local store manager:
Dear Mrs. Harris:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loudspeaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
6 comments:
You married a 12 year old boy who never grew up? LoL
I loved it Peg. You made my day.
Cruisin Paul
Those were funny and definitely original, more so if it were someone else's husband doing them. I would almost be tempted to put condoms in the carts of people with screaming kids:)
#15 made me chuckle a lot more than it should have. Thanks for sharing, Peg. Good luck with your project.
Yes, you might as well just keep laughing!
Normally I would tell Romeo this story, but I'm afraid there are a couple of them he might employ, Lol. Loved it. Glad I'm not this guys wife though ~ :D
Post a Comment