For 35 years my husband has teased me.
I finally could return the favor but in a far less outrageous way as he manages to do. I'm a rookie so give me time. Although it was far easier to get him to believe me than I could imagine.
I finally could return the favor but in a far less outrageous way as he manages to do. I'm a rookie so give me time. Although it was far easier to get him to believe me than I could imagine.
As I shared here the other day we began weeding and mulching that big ole mound with the sign on it on the corner of our property. Each time Rick bent over and put his hiney in the air, the horns honked.
Well, we were at it again and actually finished it Friday.
Again he does this. I guess it's more comfortable for him. I have no issues, kneeling or squatting. But the weirdo was at it again. The horns were honking. Because I was facing him and he couldn't see who was going by I told him it was the same blue car as yesterday and I think this guy likes you Rick. Yeah, no blue car, no same guy.
Then as if on cue more honks with enough time in between to go around the block happen. So I told Rick it was the same guy just going around the block.
He says, well maybe I should shake it since he likes it so much.
I laugh and say I dare you!
Knowing full well it is not the same person and whoever sees him shake his booty will howl and probably hit a pole from laughter.
Knowing full well it is not the same person and whoever sees him shake his booty will howl and probably hit a pole from laughter.
Rick walked off the mound and filled up the wheel barrel.
He came back and he dumped it and asked if I could finish he'd bring another load to the side of the house where we planned on going next.
I know he thinks I'm telling the truth. It's not the same man.
I know he thinks I'm telling the truth. It's not the same man.
It's just random people laughing at this 6'2" jackass with his hiney in the air facing a major road/corner.
Because of where I am standing and doing this I see the cars. Rick's back is to them. He doesn't know that it is all types of people. He thinks it's one man in a blue car. It's everyone across the board. So the next honk comes and sure enough, he shakes his booty. I laugh my ass off and I see Tom across the street looking at him. I wave and he is laughing and yells, "what the hell is he doing?" Tom walks over. He asks Rick what he was doing and Rick said "some guy keeps driving by and honking at my big ole butt in the air. I thought I'd just give him a show."
Now I am laughing. Tom said, "is it always the same guy"
Rick says, "yes, I haven't seen him but Peg has and said he's in a blue Nissan"
OMG. He does believe me and I'm feeling bad now that he is lying to this guy.
But then I remember the Cooks Forest Story and think, Nah this is harmless I'm not telling anyone (except bloggers)
So we finished up the front of the house and started some things on the side but that too will wait until another day.
I know I'll end up telling him the truth.
I can't just lie to him as it seems so easy for him to do to me.
Of course, I point that fact out each time to him and tell him what a bad man he is and it only makes him laugh all the more so I'll let him shake his ass to cars passing by and by the fool on the corner.
And if it lands on that damn Next Door site all the better!!
That would make me so happy!
I don't know why I get such a kick out of doing this to him but I do.
8 comments:
I would drive by over and over if he shook that booty every time I drove by! Lol, I love that you told him it was the same person, I think it's hilarious.
Oh, that's the kind of thing that would end up on NextDoor. "Does anyone know why all the horn honking was going on this morning?" lol
Ha,ha,ha,ha you two. I needed a laugh to start my Saturday. Thanks Peg & Rick.
Cruisin Paul
Ha ha, think he is now enjoying his performance art. I admire him for being able to bend over and shake at the same time. I could only do one or the other:)
You two need to have a contest to see who gets the most honks.
Good one!
A bicyclist who lives around the corner from us chides me, when he catches me bent over weeding, "I've seen that face somewhere before."
Oh, I'd love it if this ends up on NextDoor!
LMAO this so reminds me of when they made us weed and work on the big corner at work on this VERY BUSY intersection.
Post a Comment